Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

I genuinely thought it was a foul on stones, I don't think you can barge someone in the back? If it was on the halfway I'm pretty sure he'd blow for a foul. Foul or not Stones positioning was terrible, another bad game after his injury.

You can't hide at Anfield. We always have players who don't show up there. This must be the last time it happens.

learn the lesson boys.
It’s the same every season, just can’t understand why. Rags and Chelsea do fine there but us we’re always shit

i think what i said is fair. he's done extremely well since his first season with us but he has a mental block when playing liverpool. Clearly lets the crowd get to him, gets bullied off the ball and quite frankly fails to do the basics.
You try blocking out 40000 c**t's booing you as you are trying to do your job. I would be off my game for sure.

Inexplicably poor from some today im afraid.

Gundogan invisible as was Kun and im sorry but the worst performance ive seen from Fernandinho.

Danilio is not a City player, Stones had his usual fuck up and needed to be far stronger and even Eddie getting in on the act today.

All that said we still score 3 away at Anfield yet we lose again and deservedly so as we didn't deserve anything today i thought.

Badly needed Merlin but he is obviously not ready to play.

Gundogan invisible? not his best game by any means but still did far better than most in that City team today and....scored and made a goal...LOL...clearly becoming City's new scapegoat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.