Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So gabby's formed has dipped and we are missing half the team so lets leave out our best striker? ok then

The decision is not as easy as you seem to think. As I said, there is a reason why Gabby has started almost all games away from home when available. Again, have you thought what the reason might be? Pep being foolish?

Sergio and Gabby give us different things. I hope whoever starts has one of the best games in his career. I trust Pep. It is easier for him to pick Sergio since, if things go wrong, few would criticize him for starting a legend.

Dippers have not played great in games I have seen but scrapping wins, last Saturday they got out by the skin of their teeth, heard they rested a few on Tuesday but we're poor and I definitely saw a shot draw with utd, they benefit from teams fearing the front 3 and sitting off, utd for as bad as they have been at least thought they would get something and they did.
Can't see Pep sending them out in fear, any team in blue will do for me, these twats are due a spanking.
Take Mane out and their bang average, dick van dyke has a mistake in him lately.
Plenty of dippers trying reverse psychology, " think it will be a draw" do they f**k, not in the cults make up.
Come on city let's batter them.

Sané | Knee
Laporte | Knee
Zinchenko | Knee
Rodri | Hamstring
Silva | Thigh
Ederson | Muscular Problem

No-one important out then...

Four of those are muscular or non tackle related.

I think the physio team will be a little sheepish.

No ederson no party! Absolutely gutted and will be surprised if we concede less than 3 unfortunately.

bravo
Cancelo
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.