Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Mop-Head Tront’s comments I don’t give a flying fuck. I want us to go there and get three points. We’re the best team in the world.

It’s about time we silence the bin dippers and send White Teeth into early retirement.
I feel the same way but still unsure if we can pull it off, for all the reasons documented here. I have a hunch because a draw is not enough for us in points terms that we will really have a go and grab a win.

No Cancelo to make a mistake leading to a goal, no Mahrez to miss a last minute penslty. I’m strangely confident going into this but fuck knows why. I feel like this team can do anything they want when it really matters. Leaders all over the pitch and match winners with a plenty of experience.

Saying all of that, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us lose.

I feel the same way but still unsure if we can pull it off, for all the reasons documented here. I have a hunch because a draw is not enough for us in points terms that we will really have a go and grab a win.
No discussion here, we are aiming for legendary stuff in the 4 peat. We have to do legendary stuff. Like last season. When we really go for it, no one in the world can stand in front of us.

The most vile club in all of football. They are pure unadulterated scum. As an international fan who only started following after the takeover, I never quite developed the animosity local fans had toward MU. Liverpool on the other hand has turned into a deep seated revulsion that has grown over time. From watching the local derby over the years both clubs have at least maintain a mutual respect and a sane competitive relationship. I cannot say the same for our rivalry with the criminals, murderers and thieves in Miseryside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.