Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too be honest we've played well last few games at Anfield but not got over the line.
Play well, we win simple.
Yeah i agree, we've been the better team every time we've played them over the last few years, home and away, it's just that our mistakes and bad reffing have cost us there.

We're better than them this season too, we just have to prove it now!

I'm going 3-1 to us (Foden, Haaland (2)

COME ON CITY!!!

Akanji for Dias for me
I like Akanji and would have no problem putting him in, but Dias loves big games and has found his form.
I don't think Pep leaves him out.

I'd start Walker over Akanji and put Kovacic next to Rodri.

Alvarez, and hopefully Doku, to come off the bench and run them ragged for the last 20 odd minutes.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic

Bernardo
KDB
Foden

Haaland

COME ON CITY!!!

No Cancelo to make a mistake leading to a goal, no Mahrez to miss a last minute penslty. I’m strangely confident going into this but fuck knows why. I feel like this team can do anything they want when it really matters. Leaders all over the pitch and match winners with a plenty of experience.

Saying all of that, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us lose.
That’s the spirit!

We need to and can dominate their midfield. They are very weak there. Control the midfield and we control the game. Expect hoof ball towards the KOP in the last 10 minutes of extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.