Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again

PS I thought it said giro
1bd230be2dbff99e7fc297a92954a13c.jpg
Nothing to worry about here,the misery side plod will have moved everyone along.

City should make it crystal clear to the PL & media outlets that if one object hits the bus it drives straight back to Manchester

All the chat about this mountain of injuries and they're barely missing anybody. TAA and Alisson are the only 2 likely to be missing from their strongest lineup.
Jota, Jones, Gravenberch, Bajcetic and Thiago also out... and maybe Konate as well now

Hopefully Salah won't be anywhere near match fit

Even so I'm still more worried about the officials than Liverpool

TAA's comments show just how deluded the dippers are. Seriously thinking that winning trophies (far fewer of them admittedly) means more to their players and fans. Maybe just playing to the crowd/cult but it really does show how bitter and deluded they are.

When we won the league cup 4 times in a row it was a Mickey Mouse competition.

When they win it it means more than a treble.

go figure.

Come on LBC, do it the armchair way.
Tea boxed off in the morning. Pub. Plenty of beer at home for ko. Foreign comms on dodgy box. Prowl around drinking, singing or hurling abuse. Weed. Same for second half....
Can't do it to myself Stoner lad. I'm the worst tv City watcher in the world..I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof. When I'm there it's different. I also think if I watch it we won't win. I'm fucked up Stoner. :(

TAA's comments show just how deluded the dippers are. Seriously thinking that winning trophies (far fewer of them admittedly) means more to their players and fans. Maybe just playing to the crowd/cult but it really does show how bitter and deluded they are.
They think their billions spent are somehow better than our billions spent. Complete delusion. I know who's got a better bang for their buck.

Until they've been in the 3rd tier on the brink of administration they don't know what true pain is.

Our story is far more unique than theirs.

Will have to put it down to him being young, thick and scouse.
Inflammatory comments that are clearly endorsed by his shitty, envious club and the Pl who will do nothing about it.
Manager says the ref got it wrong - all hell breaks loose.

They are battering the Dog and Duck in the Thursday Night Cup. The Norwegians are getting giddy for Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.