Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh NO they just battered Rangers.
I am concerned about this fixture though.
We are always wank at their place. I have no idea why - and it's nowt to do with the fabled "atmosphere" which has never existed when I've been there.
Worried about them kicking the shit out of our players with no response from the officials.
I'll go with a point thanks
A point? Fuckin 'ell.
Now, concentrate - look into my eyes.... We don't have Sterling up front this season... we have Haaland....Haaland....Look at me...... HAALAND.... He's a beast! No, he is THE man!
Feel better now?

Alfie's little fella to get a hat trick and that idiot they bought in the summer sent off please, just for shits and giggles.

What gets me is all the rhetoric BEFORE a ball has been kicked.Its so boring and pointless. They have all the experts on, saying this and saying that.. Ex players saying Liverpool 'have turned a corner' and 'City never win there' etc etc..They all HOPING Liverpool beat us..I say nowt and wait for a favourable result before saying anything...Anyway nothing to do with this but, The headlines for Utds game against the GIANTS from Cypress. McTominay.."We just kept believing' HAHA what have they become...With all those dollars spent...The celebrated a last minute winner against omonia....(shakes head in disbelief)

Which City player will the famous kop and their knowledgeable fans be booing on Sunday?
They'll be booing every one of our players, but the loudest boo's will be for Bernie.....they haven't forgot how he gave them a guard of honour with his old coat on, totally disinterested and a brew in his hand. Still makes me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.