Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp also said this in the interview.

"'I would prefer Pep to do a sabbatical for four years. 100 per cent serious,' said Klopp. 'Actually, my preferred solution would have been that he had a sabbatical the last four years! I don't know how often I have to say it but he is the best manager in the world and he is proving that all the time, every day. It is really special what they are doing and I respect that."

Klopp also said this in the interview.

"'I would prefer Pep to do a sabbatical for four years. 100 per cent serious,' said Klopp. 'Actually, my preferred solution would have been that he had a sabbatical the last four years! I don't know how often I have to say it but he is the best manager in the world and he is proving that all the time, every day. It is really special what they are doing and I respect that."

Customary mutual pre game cock stroking .

Only thing worrying me is this

Those were key moments that impacted our seasons. Even if they were all repeated today would it impact our season? No, it wouldn’t, we are too far ahead. It has got to the point where it is no longer worth them cheating. Therefore I am no longer worried, however I would be annoyed. Same old Liverpool, always cheating!!!

I am always nervous before a big game, and they have some individuals that can do great things. Nevertheless, we are both the better team and have individuals of equal and greater quality. I believe we will win, and there will be three generations of my family watching us do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.