Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Fairclough always used to come on with 10 mins left and bag a couple. Cunts then, cunts now
I remember this - my dad refused to take me to derbies when I was under ten and this was always the biggest game of the season for me in the 70’s - seem to remember leaving early (I know) at 1-0 multiple times and getting to the car only to realise it had become 4-0 in the intervening few minutes and Fairclough always came on and scored.

Win today for my old fell!

In London, and staying in Earl's Court. Any pub recommendations for the match? If not, I'll probably just check out a few and see which one has the least red shirts!

Anyone think Pep will match up with their front three and play three centre backs with Ake on the left? Push Cancelo on, him and Foden could give that smack head looking Robertson a torrid afternoon.

I don't think Pep will pay any mind to what Bingo does, it's the scousers that need to try to counter us.

I didn’t think that we should have played after the bud was bricked last time.
Being stuck in what is effectively a glass sided box while a baying crowd of feral scum hurl bricks at you - some slamming into the coach right by you and some smashing through and scattering shards of glass everywhere - can’t do anything other than leave you in a state of shock and therefore unfit to play a controlled game of football thereafter.

If it happens again today then no way we should play with that obvious disadvantage again.
Why are they having this "greeting" anyway?
I thought they had it last time with us to try and gain an advantage by intimidating us because of the title race.
They are Not in a title race this time, so I can only imagine this is being done (and allowed) through hatred.

Did they have one against Brighton the other week?
Thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.