Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Wright, Salah ripped us to pieces and we won 4 nil, and its a good time to sell Phil. Have they borrowed Rolf's brushes to airbrush us out of the game.

Intimidating place to go. The refs even cack it. Would be delighted with a draw.

I really don't think it's intimidating at all which makes it even stranger given our horrific record. Last couple time I went its been like a morgue, their atmosphere is a complete myth.

I really don't think it's intimidating at all which makes it even stranger given our horrific record. Last couple time I went its been like a morgue, their atmosphere is a complete myth.
Not if that new song from a few pages back takes off, especially if all the scousers bring an old water bottle filled with sand with them as well. It could be really intimidating imo.

First time I’ve clicked the lose button all season. Just got a bad feeling about this one.
Think we are a bit leggy and the extra game this week won’t have helped. They’ve had all week to get prepared too. Will be gutting if these twats do end the undefeated streak though.
I can honestly say that I won't be gutted if we lose and are ONLY 12 points ahead with 15 games remaining. Unbeaten streaks are not something to get down about when they finally end, missing out narrowly on titles and trophies - THAT would be gutting.

This for me, this is my 58th year following city, I have seen us win at Anfield 3 times in all that time. I have always felt that the day we could go to Anfield as favourites and then turn them over would be a sign we could win the European Cup. Heres hoping.
Have we really only won there 3 times during the last 58 attempts??!!

I can honestly say that I won't be gutted if we lose and are ONLY 12 points ahead with 15 games remaining. Unbeaten streaks are not something to get down about when they finally end, missing out narrowly on titles and trophies - THAT would be gutting.
No way I remember how they treated Sterling and over the years strut around like peacock along with that other red team. I don't even wanna lose a game of fifa video game to them. I don't care if we lose to mickey mouse united just none of those darn red teams.

according to Wright, Salah ripped us to pieces and we won 4 nil, and its a good time to sell Phil. Have they borrowed Rolf's brushes to airbrush us out of the game.

I’m sick of this argument.

He got in behind Mendy and Nico a few times and had a couple of good chances, but st the end of the day he did not score and also many forget we were 1-0 up before that sending off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.