Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 9 Jan 2018.

?

Liverpool v City prediction

Poll closed 14 Jan 2018.
  1. Win

53.4%
  2. Draw

34.1%
  3. Lose

12.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWP's back

SWP's back

Always knew you loved Big D.

2. Leto

Leto

The most galling thing about Milner is all the trophies he's won and how incredibly effective he has proven himself to be in a central role since he left us.

Silva and KDB are good but they're no James Milner.

3. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

What’s your issue?

I hope he’s abused by Purple Aki down The Old Swan.

4. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

To be honest I can see why Milner chose to go. He was never a really big part of our success. Neither manager trusted him in any of the big games. He was average and still is but fans seem to like the work ethic in a player which he obviously has. I wasn't bothered in the slightest when he went because he added nothing

5. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Is boring Milner still knocking about??

A few were hounded for calling him the twunt he was in the last year of his contract, he undoubtedly held us to ransom and walked off, socks down in to the shit stain of the Mersey, where apparently he has caught syphallis/cat aids... his celebration the week after the cup final defeat will remain the only image that remains for me from 'boring Milner', you can't buy class, la.....

As for Sunday, school time

1-4, Sterling Hat-trick

6. finlay14

finlay14

Welder/fabricator
    Milner is an utter wanker for that reason alone I hope we totally destroy these but think it' gonna be a really close game don' really do well at anfield but hoping of a good result. 2-3 come on you blueboys x

7. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Milner ran down his contract , whilst promising every other week he would be re-signing , he then engineered a move to Dipperpool and recieved a big fat signing on fee (allegedly between £6m and £10m) where as Dipperpool fans gave Sterling dogs abuse for being totally honest asking to leaave the club and bringing in nearly £50m for Brendan the teeth to waste on dross replacement players. Milner is a **** , Sterling was above board with everything he did , he wanted to join a club that will win trophies and recieve a remuneration his talent deserves.

8. Brendan110_0

Brendan110_0

No Coutinho, no Hedrerson, Salah just back from injury and a wank goalie, possible ban for Firminho too. It'll never be easier than this Sunday IMO.

9. BlueMojito

BlueMojito

Yes, when you explain it like that, seems fair enough to me.

10. SpionBob

SpionBob

I concur. Liverpool are definitely the underdogs with City just ripping up the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.