Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this in The Mad Hatter NY.

Dippers 2 Sergio 4

Watching, as we speak? Oh that's right, - the time difference, didn't think of that. Any links to Sergios goal by any chance?

Let's hope your prediction turns out spot on, shall we? Personally, I'm feeling uncharacteristically pessimistic about today. .

I know it's probably considered negative but I would be quite happy with a draw, unbeaten record would be maintained and our hardest remaining game (imo) would be out of the way.
True but I just want to go all out and go for to toe with these and smash them....all the previous years there has been big pressure on us as we have been battling with teams around us....I just feel this is like a free hit and can relax and play our game with no pressure on us all on them

Virgil Van Dyk is being taken off by Klopp under the disguise of some small injury (watch him return the very next game) as he expects it will go wrong for their defence today and they’d come under pressure (their defence, the new signing, the manager, the whole lot) so putting him aside if they get tonked which he excpects would 1. give the manager and Liverpool loving pundits an excuse for them and 2. keep VVD out of the firing line and perhaps not dent his confidence for the rest of their season. Clever move from Klopp’s point of view but good for us ... as has been the case for most of this season, teams are defeated even before the kickoff ;)

I know it's probably considered negative but I would be quite happy with a draw, unbeaten record would be maintained and our hardest remaining game (imo) would be out of the way.
I'd take the draw. But what a statement it would be if we got the win. Against the team most pundits are reckoning are the most likely to beat us, and on their own patch as well.

Virgil Van Dyk is being taken off by Klopp under the disguise of some small injury (watch him return the very next game) as he expects it will go wrong for their defence today and they’d come under pressure (their defence, the new signing, the manager, the whole lot) so putting him aside if they get tonked which he excpects would 1. give the manager and Liverpool loving pundits an excuse for them and 2. keep VVD out of the firing line and perhaps not dent his confidence for the rest of their season. Clever move from Klopp’s point of view but good for us ... as has been the case for most of this season, teams are defeated even before the kickoff ;)
Spot on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.