Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

Pam said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
A decent letter that didn't have to be written but was and deserves to be accepted with associated good grace. Sadly with all the media hype and need for content it tends to be the "Extremes" from all clubs that attract all the attention. Si I just judge fans on a meet and greet basis.

You have to admit though, neither the fans nor the players helped themselves with some of their conduct when they thought they were going to win the League. They were all stupid bastards about that and thy all milked the Hillsborough thing. In fact the Hillsborough thing was used by Gerrard as the excuse for his conduct after we lost to them. He claimed he was crying because of that but in reality he was shooting his load prematurely about a title he hadn't won and ultimately never did win. God, if any City player cried with happiness before winning a thing, I would want him out of the club.

Yes . Agreed it was all over the top and very very premature. They were all giving the media what they were clamouring for. But remember on here we have had example of "Winning Tattoos" prior to Victory (One of them even misspelling the club Motto!) Extremes all over the place craving and receiving attention. Gerrard in particular should have known better but was caught up with it, as was his manager who should have been telling everybody to "Calm Down, Calm Down." Lack of recent winning experience let them down and as a club they all got carried along a tide of hype!

i had no problem with the liverpool fans themselves it was the media and the so called neutrals that started to follow like sheep!

i could not believe the amount of idiots that jumped on the scouse bandwagon.

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

CITY FOR LIFE said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.
Did you use to come up against these lot in the 70s and 80s or even worse travel abroad with England with Liverpool fans? I have followed City for nearly 50 years and the pay back on Sunday towards these lot was worth every year of pain, Utd fans didn't gloat and celebrate 5 weeks before the final day like these lot I hope their Summers are ruined because come next season they will be back to being outside of the top 4 team they blew their chance.

Good post mate

I have been following United since 70s and I don't know one United fan who didn't want City to beat them horrible fuckers . Dont let people kid themselves they haven't changed that much either

Enjoy

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=670408762996022&set=vb.516588825044684&type=2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=67 ... =2&theater</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.