Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

johnbmcr

Team supported
ManCity Men
MEN today comment and praise indeed

Well look at what is in the MEN letters page today seem to recall we got got similar comments after the Munich anniversary @ le swamp you cannot buy class as they say
appreciation to the Liverpool Supporters Club for taking the time to do this

xndi6b.jpg

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.

bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.

I actually think they are worse than the rags to be honest.
Or at the very least on par with them. I despise both sets of fans with a passion.

TGR said:
bugsyblue said:

I actually think they are worse than the rags to be honest.
Or at the very least on par with them. I despise both sets of fans with a passion.

+1

It was a decent letter that he didn't have to write but he did.

So fair play to him.

I wish some of the fuckwits on here could display a little more humility and magnanimity towards other sets of fans.

chabal said:
It was a decent letter that he didn't have to write but he did.

So fair play to him.

I wish some of the fuckwits on here could display a little more humility and magnanimity towards other sets of fans.

I supported Liverpool as the English team in Champions League. Since that success it's been one nail in the coffin after the other in terms of Liverpool FC as a whole. The final nail in the coffin was their negative attitude towards the oppostion when they should of been remembering the 96 in the Liverpool vs Manchester City match on 13th April 2014.

I have nothing against the fans of all the other clubs that exist in football.

I wish some people would respect the opinion of others.

I personally am yet to meet a Liverpool fan i'd invite in for a brew, I feel they are all twats. I also feel they wrote these letters to "show" Liverpool fans are decent, and would have been searching the internet and social media apps furiously, to see if they were mentioned, and as soon as someone commented "decent bunch the Liverpool fans" would have wanked off immediately, lit a candle and sat back in their 5th hand arm chair, satisfied.

I want to know about this kettle now. Whose kettle was it? In what way was it dodgy? Please fill us in mate.

I want to know about this kettle now. Whose kettle was it? In what way was it dodgy? Please fill us in mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.