Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I was in 216 and saw the missiles being thrown down from SS3 onto the Legends seating area. If, as this arsehole says, the pint pot "fell off" the wall at the front of SS3, it would have gone straight down, but it didn`t, it was launched by one of your bastard scum followers. Try harder next time, you lying piece of steaming shit!

The solution is easy, relatively cheap, and would only take a couple of hours to do and undo. Put metal brackets into the front inner wall of SSL3, insert tall metal polls with thin netting on them, and stretch the netting out along the front of SSL3.
The actual easy solution would be if the police and stewards actually did their job for a change.
As soon as the first bellend throws something they get grabbed and arrested, this is what happens with pretty much every other fan base on the country so why not in the case of the scousers?
We had a fan racially abusing one of their fans and they were quickly grabbed, arrested and charged. This is how you deal quickly, effectively amd appropriately with antisocial behaviour, not changing the setup at every stadium in the country just to be prepared for when the lovable 'Scouse not English' roll in to town.
If clubs start putting up nets then they just find other ways to express their world famous scouse humour and step by step we're back at the times of having caged pens in away ends.

If you have been up there regularly you would not have an ounce of confidence in the stewarding. It ranges from non existent to piss poor. They can’t even keep the exits free of people. They are idiots.
too true.
We've sat up in 318 since it opened,last season i went to get a steward,
a united student fan was literally taking the piss supporting lipezig during a champs
league game,i told him several times to stfu but he wouldn't hence going for stewards,none of them would even
come up to him,and have a word.

Absolute bollcks:-

1. The netting across the first few rows would have prevented access to the front wall.
2. IIRC the top of the wall is slanted down towards the stand. So nothing can be balanced on top.
3. Who the fuck does a collection for the driver at HT in the ground?

Always The Victim, Never Your Fault!

The mental gymnastics they go through on a daily basis to defend their barbaric behaviour shows just how dedicated they are to maintaining their way of life. A few inches away from the stone age mentality of the Taliban.

too true.
We've sat up in 318 since it opened,last season i went to get a steward,
a united student fan was literally taking the piss supporting lipezig during a champs
league gam
e,
i told him several times to stfu but he wouldn't hence going for stewards,none of them would even
come up to him,and have a word.
the sad ****

Nail on the head. Can’t stand the people who now run our theme park of a ground. Maybe i’m ungrateful because the football we play and the players and manager we have our fantastic but i feel less connected to the club i’ll always love by the year. Won’t stop me going because my love for City is greater than most things but i understand why so many of our hardcore fans have stopped going.

Bullshit joint emails and leaving fans exposed to missiles from those scummy fans. Fucking disgraceful way to run what should be and once was a football club from Manchester.
Great post , the bean counters at City are more concerned about spend of each individual supporter on a match day , spend per head is a calculation they use and they look at every angle to maximise revenue.
Which in fairness is the same for most football clubs nowadays and the revenue helps pay for our brilliant squad of footballers and you are 100% correct it definitely has ostricised some of the old skool fan base .
Its called progress the razmartaz of match day , light shows , pyortechnics the full works ,but i now pick and choose my games and watch my local non league side Southport when possible , its refreshing to watch lower league muck & nettles football minus all the bullshit.
After 50 odd years City will always be my team , i was born round the corner at Salford Royal , and i accept modern day football is all about the money , the location of the World Cup being a prime example

City have used netting before, in front of the Napoli fans. They should put this back up in front of the scousers in April. Just to make a point, if nothing else.
Hopefully we'll never have to put them in ss3 again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.