Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Googled tickets for Thursday and there’s literally loads on sale all over the ground on various ticket sites, no doubt there will be trouble.

I don't think I've had as little interest in a City game since last Saturday against Girona.

How this game was ever sanctioned I have no idea, 4 days after the WC finished, utterly ridiculous, we'll put out a reserve team, lose, and the media will wank themselves silly over it.

Happy to be proved wrong, but I doubt it.
Fuckin ridiculous. But I hope we destroy those lowlife fucked up half wits that I hope we beat them into absolute nowhere and leave them to rot.

Just Googled tickets for Thursday and there’s literally loads on sale all over the ground on various ticket sites, no doubt there will be trouble.
I don't think there will be trouble as only on restricted sale but I think it was overpriced 3 days prior to Christmas Day irrespective of the opposition

Seems like none of our players who reached the Quarter finals have reported back to City yet. A few were on a flight back from New York this morning.

Reckon the team will be:

———————Ortega——————
Lewis——Akanji—Laporte—Gomez
———————-Rodri———————
——de Bruyne———Gundogan——
Mahrez———Haaland——-Palmer?

Never seen Palmer on the left before but have no idea who else will play there?

Fuck knows who’ll be on the bench?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.