Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Seem to be on my own but i think Akanji did foul Alison, better team today but not getting the rub of the green.
It was never going to be overturned by VAR. The on-field ref saw Allison down on the ground and holding his foot, gave a foul.

Is that correct, Sky awarded Alexander Arnold MOTM? That’s a serious piss take, took his goal well enough but that aside he was largely dogshite it was a pity Doku didn’t produce more of an end product to compliment his otherwise excellent performance.

Too many of our players off today. But they scouse rats were still there to be beaten. Just not quite clinical. Was very frustrated at amount of times we broke threw first press then turned back on ourselves. Rodders was terrible at it today. Always seemed to go backwards.

Great first half, control and dominant.

Second was like another team. Not for the first time either.Still we had plenty of opportunities to finish it.

I'm sure we will show more control in the second once we settle down and new players get that Pep swagger.

Bit of an odd game, the atmosphere was a bit flat, City played well but just couldn’t get that second, Foden and Alvarez were poor, Doku was awesome as was the Viking. No point in moaning about VAR or the ref cos we had more than enough chances to win. Spuds next week, come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.