Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

This will be a right downer for their players, everyone blowing smoke up their arses for months and yet they are still behind us in the league.
They must be thinking " what else can we fucking do" ?

Comforting and really, really, really depressing all at the same time. How many times do we have to batter teams and then not get the result. Does my head in tbh.
Frustrating. Mahrez had the league right there, but I fancy them to drop points now.

My best mate is a Liverpool supporter. His two young lads are. The brother in law is Liverpool and a load of them in work.
What I ve been saying and have been worried about is that, the game against Liverpool would more than like end a draw, but I fear us dropping points where we’re not expecting to through wastefulness afterwards.
I don’t think they’ll drop points.

But then again, I’m a pessimistic windy bastard, so don’t mind me.

The referee got pretty much everything right and if you dont agree I cannot indulge your mental health issues
Fabinho’s challenge was a red, and the lack of a VAR review was a disgrace.

A dangerous, cynical challenge with no attempt to play the ball, and it endangered the player on the other end of it. So every criteria for a red card was satisfied and he didn’t give it.

Alexander Arnold should also have been booked in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.