Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two seasons we have been hoping for Liverpool to drop points every week, the only way that was going to happen was if they got injuries to key players and came up against good opposition. This has now happened.

If we don't take points of them this weekend then we cant expect others in the league to do it. I know they have dropped some already but I feel that will iron out for both Us and them as the season goes on.

Would put Jesus in from the start to see how their "makeshift" defence copes even if he can only last 60mins.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

The last two seasons we have been hoping for Liverpool to drop points every week, the only way that was going to happen was if they got injuries to key players and came up against good opposition. This has now happened.

If we don't take points of them this weekend then we cant expect others in the league to do it. I know they have dropped some already but I feel that will iron out for both Us and them as the season goes on.

Would put Jesus in from the start to see how their "makeshift" defence copes even if he can only last 60mins.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
I like that team,although i'd be tempted to play Torres ahead of Sterling.

A few things stood out these past couple of games. Rodri and Gundogan seem to play better individually when only one of them plays and either one of them is supported by mobile (and creative) midfielders. I don't mind either but thought Rodri was excellent against Sheff Utd, maybe a more mobile option than Gundo. TAA hasn't looked that brilliant recently when faced by someone running at him...in previous games Sane also made life difficult for him, so pace out wide. Keeping Salah/TAA quiet will be key, so much as I think Cancelo has been excellent this season it's Ake at left back for me. Gabby has to start, even if he can only give us 60 mins or so. Anyway....there you go. Pep will probably play a double pivot and Mahrez, so what do I know!

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Ake
Rodri
KDB Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Torres

I think this is a game where we should reduce the slow build up from the back and get the ball up quickly to the forwards.
I know were not particularly tall but their defence is as poor as it has been for several years.
A few long balls from Ederson at the start should test them.
I know its not the Pep way and he is stubborn with his ideas but this is a chance to get an advantage on Liverpool
Doesn't mean we have to abandon our normal build ups completely but we have to eliminate the Liverpool high press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.