Liverpool - post match thread.

The goal apart thought we defended quite well also the players shown alot of fight trying to get back in the game bar kdb! Just too slow going forward and predictable or choosing the wrong option. For me we have to many players wanting to play in the same role we need 2 wide men not silva or Kdb either of them has to be dropped or yaya!

Yaya epitomised everything wrong with us. He slowed us down way too much, and a three of Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne lacks any real pace. We desperately needed Sane, or even Nolito.

Yaya epitomised everything wrong with us. He slowed us down way too much, and a three of Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne lacks any real pace. We desperately needed Sane, or even Nolito.
We could've done with Sane yesterday, there was so much space to run into behind the full backs that he could've really exploited. Having said that it was a missed opportunity not to take advantage of the Dippers missing Coutinho

The excuse would then be that we signed him after his sell-by date.

Sorry pal but I'm just listening to the radio as we drop out of the top four. Who expected that at the start of the season?

Top 4 on January 1st.

Trophies arnt given out just yet, ask the scousers and equally the season isnt as over as some want to make out so forgive me for still looking forward to the rest of the season, Jesus arriving, the FA cup and the CL.

Dire yesterday and a real low point of the season and a performance i never thought id see from a Pep side but fuck it, im still confident we have the right man in charge and that sooner rather than later its all going to click.

Just to lighten things up. Anyone else see the 2016 league table? We're 6th.........

I will never be able to venture onto facebook or twitter again.

Oh the fucking shame of it all...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.