Liverpool - post match thread.

Caballero very impressive for me. Keep him as our 1st choice I think he still hasn't reached his best.

Excellent effort today
unbelievable how many chances we're creating without scoring
Excellent match to watch

Missed some good chances in the last two games that has cost the team. The unreliability (to put it politely) of the referees also did not help as well. On the balance of things, I suppose it could have been worse but we are missing some horrible chances. .. We live and die by Aguero at the moment and if he messes up, the team suffers.

What the result means is that it is going to be a straight up dog fight for the top 4 spot. It is going to be a real challenge especially considering our remaining fixtures. It is what it is but we have to make sure that we get top 4 come the end of the season.

We are missing too many chances. No excuse for Kun for not having hat-trick today. Two absolute sitters missed in 2nd half. Against Monaco too. You can't win lot of games with missing so many clear cut chances.

Great ticker from the lads, profligate again but I loved the attitude, Merlin put in one fucking mighty shift.

The pundits were ready to write the obits so fuck em

That's at least 5 sitters Aguero has missed this week, could be more, lost count

And this is why he may be on his way in the summer, we are all emotionally attached to Aguero but Pep isn't. He will be looking at the cool facts of th last week. If we had Lewandowski up from we would more than likely still been in Europe and two points better off today.

Love Aguero but h isn't clinical enough.

Expected us to lose before game for usual reasons vs Liverpool, so a draw is not bad. If Aguero wouldnt be misfiring so many chances (Monaco and today) we would have won this game and also would be in CL too.

We just need to get enough points to finish second in the PL, even tho I still expect the gap to Chelsea is still gonna get bigger imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.