Liverpool - post match thread.

lol put your whisky away, all in play wise it it was fair imo, ref decisions though are another matter. I just choose to ignore most of it.
If the ref was doing his job we woukd have been playing ten men and passed the fuckers to death. Their pen was 50/50 but if that was us, we wouldn't have got it. No excuse for him missing two Stonewall pens in the same move. Cheated out of it.

Draw is ok under the circumstances but I have totally given up us getting any even handed match officials or penalties (clear cut or soft calls).

I know I should be happy but I think we were good enough to win that game.

Otamendi + Stones were brilliant.

The one and only legit criticism I've had of Pep since he arrived is that I've never in my life been more frustrated by a manager's attacking substitutions. In that he doesn't make enough of them.

I bet Liverpool fans will tell themselves they should have won with Lallanas chance... we had about 3 of those that went begging.

The effort today from the team was great, Liverpool were so much fresher and it showed at times but we kept in it and could have won it.

on the costa del sol watching this with a load of dippers which is bad enough , don't think i will bother watching the impartial after match analysis , redknapp,souness and carragher from the dippers and quinn from sunderland ,off for a curry and a few cobra's

That's at least 5 sitters Aguero has missed this week, could be more, lost count
Scored today and for a 20 mins spell his hold up play was really good but he's not longer reliable in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.