Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Loaded Man said:
as the best I’ve seen ability wise in a Liverpool shirt. In terms of ‘stature’, then he’d probably have him second only to Dalglish. The fact that he’s local, has been the club captain since he was 23, lifted the European Cup and has spent 17 years in the first team does sway me but then again I’m an emotional, hugely sentimental person.

Yeah, you're a scouser.

That did make me chuckle.

He is a prick Gerrard, his current manager is a numpty and Liverpool football club is a bloated rotting carcass of a whale thats had its day long ago.

All three of them are very overrated.

adrianr said:
Damocles said:
Loaded Man said:
as the best I’ve seen ability wise in a Liverpool shirt. In terms of ‘stature’, then he’d probably have him second only to Dalglish. The fact that he’s local, has been the club captain since he was 23, lifted the European Cup and has spent 17 years in the first team does sway me but then again I’m an emotional, hugely sentimental person.

Yeah, you're a scouser.

That did make me chuckle.

T'was very funny

The thing that makes me laugh is that Brenda is talking about loaning him back between seasons in America.
So all this bollocks and actually it's likley not his last game at Anfield at all. In fact, based on his age and looking at lampard they could conceivably loan him every year mid season for the next 3 years or so.

Pathetic Fookin drama making from the horrible Scouse bastards once again.

Oh well it's fitting that he will play his last game at Anfield doing what he does best - not winning the Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.