Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipperty's record must by now be far worse than Bodgers, I wonder when the dummy spitting from the fans
is going to start?

I just had a dipper fan say to me "I've had enough,it's shit,I'm going back to watching Wigan"
Thank fuck we were all made of sterner stuff, imagine what it'd be like on famous nights an Anfield losing to Bury.

Still the 15k in attendance would have history ......

Klopp is over rated. Was billed up as the saviour of Liverpool like his predecessors and failed after spending more than enough to win a trophy and at least challenge till the last 10 games of the season for the title.

Dont top klopp - Dont take a liberty with klipperty
Dont top klopp - Dont take a liberty with klipperty

Message to the deluded denialed dippers. FSG please dont get rid of the village idiot even though Tranmere want him to coach their youth team.

He is such good fun, nearly as much fun as that stupid woman from the Times.

Everyone is entitled to play football anyway they like.
It's up to Liverpool to break them down.
I don't like Liverpool and I don't like Dortmund, both show disrespect to away supporters, play the same way and the outcome is the same.
I have no sympathy and klopp comes across as a cock in his interviews.
Like Southampton and Huddersfield against us with their time wasting from kickoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.