Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the pro-Liverpool media. They find one decent, largely irrelevant stat and latch on to it. A month or two ago, Nunez recorded the fastest sprint and that's the narrative they use to big up a striker who can't seem to score.

Same with VVD and the "never dribbled past" stat.
Tony Daley

Rags and baconface aside, I've never known a more dislikeable manager, team and club.

Klopp is one horrible bitter and patronising tosser. He has also instigated and fueled the hatred shown towards us by their vermin supporters.

Last edited:
Rags and Fergus aside, I've never known a more dislikeable manager, team and club.

Klopp is one horrible bitter and patronising tosser. He has also instigated and fueled the hatred shown towards us by their vermin supporters.

I hope the raggies put some points on the board and make the gap bigger for the dippers to get top four. Liverpool are in some trouble, it’s going to take a lot of money to overhaul an ageing squad, they don’t seem to be addressing the problem areas neither and keep spending money on forward players. It gives me great joy every time this lot lose, may we see many more defeats before June.

Spitty and his £200m comment last night followed by "Liverpool have been sell one to buy one but they need to invest this time in a few players".

It's a fair comment. You look at 2021 when they bought Luis Diaz for £47m only after selling Taiwo Awoniyi for £8m. Or 2020 when they bought Jota and thiago for a combined £65m but only after they sold Dejan Lovren and Ovie Ejaria for £16m. Or 2018 when they bought Alison, Keira and Fabinho for £168m but only because they recouped £34m from Dominik Solanke and Danny Ward.

So clearly its a difficult financial balancing act especially when you factor in all the fucking bullshit!

Spitty is paid to analyse games, to provide insight to viewers in relation to players and tactics and yet he hasn't watched Liverpool much this season.
Says it all about Sky and him.
I've seen Liverpool supporters claiming the team keeps getting done by old fashioned long balls. I wasn't aware they had ever gone out of fashion in that part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.