Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our off-shift sticky carpet Friday afternoon bender was pretty much:-
Cox’s Bar > John Bull > Golden Gate Club > 3 x Yates > Swinging Sporran > 100 night bus home. Classy joints, everyone of em.
Ah, the Swinging Sporran. Fond memories of trying to get into the rock club after the pubs shut.
Kostas (sp) ended up opening a chippy in Chorlton where his 2 lovely daughters worked.

Gotta applaud the 1980s Scouser jokes being brought back to life on this thread ha ha. Surely you have some new stuff?

Good job I like you lot, and that your team plays in blue, or I would come along Ye Olde M62 and blow a big Raspberry at you all.

Now for a real joke. Liverpool have just over 5,000 season ticket holders with a Liverpool Address, Everton have over 23,000. Those flags they have should say 'Outsiders Not Scouse'.
That would explain why I never heard scouse accents outside Anfield when going to away games there.

I can't believe how much this rubbish annoys me. Regardless of it being the scummy shits, angers me to fuck that people are trying to blame others and get compo for it
What do you expect with American owners ? I’m sure they encouraged it.

I can't believe how much this rubbish annoys me. Regardless of it being the scummy shits, angers me to fuck that people are trying to blame others and get compo for it
UEFA's insurance company should tell UEFA to ban all Liverpool fans from their competitions because the risk of being sued for something is too high

Always offended, never ashamed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.