Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

TAA and the rest of the cult clearly have no idea what it means for us to win because they have never been on our journey.

I feel sorry for them but they will never really understand what it means until they have been through the same as us.

They are basically glory hunters who have never had to endure worse than a mid-table finish. They truly have no idea about what supporting a team is really about.

TAA and the rest of the cult clearly have no idea what it means for us to win because they have never been on our journey.

I feel sorry for them but they will never really understand what it means until they have been through the same as us.

They are basically glory hunters who have never had to endure worse than a mid-table finish. They truly have no idea about what supporting a team is really about.

But they write poems and really feel it y'know

Why do you feel sorry for them?

Fuck the Scouse bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.