Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I can’t understand why he announced his leaving so early, was it to try to get the team to try that bit harder? If it was it has failed miserably, just seems a strange decision?
Because he was knackered and couldn't bear it any more? Clearly he's burnt out.

I've got to say, for all that I really dislike the club, I still don't mind Klopp. The adulation for him is annoying, he's overreacted at times, and he's drunk the scouse Kool-ade, but I still find him quite likeable.

These managers are under immense pressure and I'm sure I'd not be able to cope with it, so I don't want to judge people too harshly.

Still loathe the club, mind.

I've got to say, for all that I really dislike the club, I still don't mind Klopp. The adulation for him is annoying, he's overreacted at times, and he's drunk the scouse Kool-ade, but I still find him quite likeable.

These managers are under immense pressure and I'm sure I'd not be able to cope with it, so I don't want to judge people too harshly.

I think he's a little ott for me. All big teeth smiles and affable when he wins.. meeeja love that.. but he seems a right nasty cnt when things dont go his way. A little nastier than most but thats always brushed over

I've got to say, for all that I really dislike the club, I still don't mind Klopp.
I do. I resent the the fact that he was born and the sooner he goes the better for the Prem. The man has serious mental issues and should go off and find the treatment he so obviously needs.

He gets so animated whenever a decision goes against him that he starts leaping around his technical area, screaming and cursing at all within in ear shot. That is not normal behaviour from any adult. He talks of witches curses and the wrong coloured grass - he's just David Icke with stubble. Remember him insulting Afcon recently when he scathingly referred to the Cup of Nations as a 'little tournament,' swiftly insulting millions and millions of Africans? And didn't he once say to a reporter "You're not fit," or words to that effect? I also seem to recall him stopping an interview abruptly and saying to the reporter "I'd rather talk to someone who understands football."

He's just another arrogant prick who throws tantrums when things don't go his way.

I think he's a little ott for me. All big teeth smiles and affable when he wins.. meeeja love that.. but he seems a right nasty cnt when things dont go his way. A little nastier than most but thats always brushed over
Yeah the mask slips when it goes wrong for him, that fake smile….
What did it for me though was when he started having a pop at City every chance he got, the Twat

I thought that for about 5 mins in 2016 but since then he’s gone full mental scouser, so fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.