Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

No Parade for the milk cup

It’s always about them. Even during a parade.

Speaking on that occasion, Klopp said: “Without a shadow of a doubt, no club in the world – this world – that they lost the Champions League final the night before and the people arrive here in the shape they are, the mood they are. Absolutely outstanding.

“This is the best club in the world – I don’t care what other people think!”

I’m getting a mobile Van Service today. The bloke has seen my City badge in the van and within 5 mins I’ve had City bingo “the league is boring, you’re cheats, 115 charges will see you relegated , Pep is only successful because of his spenditure , Klopp makes average players world class.
I’ve just learnt to laugh it off now no point getting into a debate , I just smile and remember they’re hurting really bad.
I’d have fucked him off.

I’m getting a mobile Van Service today. The bloke has seen my City badge in the van and within 5 mins I’ve had City bingo “the league is boring, you’re cheats, 115 charges will see you relegated , Pep is only successful because of his spenditure , Klopp makes average players world class.
I’ve just learnt to laugh it off now no point getting into a debate , I just smile and remember they’re hurting really bad.
Check your brakes

I’d be telling the **** where to go and giving my business someone else.

After the dipper palace defeat & our loss to Madrid a dipper comes up to me & says it looks like the only thing our clubs will have to look forward to are your 115 charges…. I said I don’t think we’ll even have them by then but we do have an fa cup semi tonight & the league isn’t totally lost.

Nothing this week ;)

Deserves a Winston Churchill bust etc…..

It’s always about them. Even during a parade.

Speaking on that occasion, Klopp said: “Without a shadow of a doubt, no club in the world – this world – that they lost the Champions League final the night before and the people arrive here in the shape they are, the mood they are. Absolutely outstanding.

“This is the best club in the world – I don’t care what other people think!”
Most people dont care what Klopp thinks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.