Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I have the same feeling in my urine about the dippers as I do about Trump and US elections.
Something is going to happen because it defies belief that with a completely new midfield the meedjas faves are doing so well. I remember when they won it in 2020 just before COVID they were having a major blip and their legs had seemingly gone after a thumping at Watford. This time they're going all out for a mythical "quad" so I find it hard to believe that the PEDS and inhalers won't start to diminish in their efficacy. Add to that a fully fit treble winning City squad breathing down their necks and scrambling their paranoid little minds and it's not difficult to envisage a potential implosion. Then there's the rumblings of discontent behind the scenes at Anfield. Could be interesting methinks. Only doubt would be VAR and officiating which since the Spurs debacle has compensated X 10 and some.
Then again they might just smash everything out of the ground...but something tells me they won't...

Everybody talks about us clicking in and winning 12-13 games on the trot. But it's been them actually who clicked in and they are playing with energy and effort we can only dream about right now. And their press (not media :) ) is getting brutal, even better than the seasons 2017 - 2020.
And then there is Klopp leaving effect!
That energy and effort will run out by March, when we'll be in full throttle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.