Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

What I've seen tonight was another shit half of football when we did feck all apart from passing the ball around to seven Hells of Death. And I've seen another goal conceded at the very end of the game.
Listen mate, I am a very partisan City supporter, but I also have eyes and I don't like what I've ben seeing. And I particularly don' like our stats this season. Or let's blame Pep taking us to those giddying heights , so playing at this level feels like mediocrity.

Tonight’s game was about getting valuable minutes into players who need it KDB, Haaland, Nunes, Lewis, Stones, Doku.

Some were rusty as fuck & the game was won comfortably.

What I've seen tonight was another shit half of football when we did feck all apart from passing the ball around to seven Hells of Death. And I've seen another goal conceded at the very end of the game.
Listen mate, I am a very partisan City supporter, but I also have eyes and I don't like what I've ben seeing. And I particularly don' like our stats this season. Or let's blame Pep taking us to those giddying heights , so playing at this level feels like mediocrity.
Sorry mate but fuck off.

2nd in the league, with our best players coming back?
Coming off the back of a treble, as the best team in the world?
Deary, deary me.
Spoilt, or maybe you're supporting the wrong team - or just on a wind-up.

You are not going to survive when our team (I hope not) is not going to consistently winning titles each season which more likely happen after Pep gone in the future.

The dream will happen and PGMOL will make sure. I dont mind though if they are helped to a title, its the only way they would be able to win anything. But they havent won a treble, and wont in my lifetime.

Anyone got the clip of him taking the ball off McAllister to take the penalty? Every clip I've seen doesn't show it, but the BBC website definitely mentioned it when it happened.

This after our 8th win on the bounce.

Ffs some of these fans would have struggled back in the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.