Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

That's sums the self pitying twats up. Everyone hates us etc. The media love em though.

Always the victims.

Wankers.
The deluded cunts on that forum can’t see that if Klopp is pissed off about anything, it’s probably a lot closer to home with the unwillingness of their owners to fully back him in the transfer market.

Mrs Vienna showed me a post on Facebook:

Klippety won the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup in his nine years at Littlewoods.

Pep won all three in a fortnight.
I think I love your Misses. If it all goes tits up between the both of you give us a shout mate.

He is a great manager. Counting just the trophies doesn't tell the whole story. In 9 seasons, aside from winning all the available trophies, he also took Liverpool to another 3 European finals (2CL, 1EL), 3 title races (including the current one), and 2 more cup finals. Those deserve a mention.
Bollocks, you sure you’re a Blue?

Apparently there have been some FA Cup games today, my missus said one was on right now but do you know what, I can't watch them. To me football died yesterday. Sure they will carry on playing matches but when the heart and soul of football is removed, what's the point ? If the FA insist on playing this now meaningless competition and the Premier League take money before honour and decency then it's not worth competing in the competition. I sincerely believe liverpool should refuse to play another game, they should withdraw from all competitions as a sign of solidarity with Jurgen Klopp. It is the decent thing to do.
Usually just lurk on Bluemoon with the odd post here and there but I had to log in to 'like' this post. To say I'm gutted about the Messiah* leaving is a understatement.

*The specky Turkey teethed "To windy, Afcon, Alison had cold feet, Not enough rest, Not a proper stadium, etc" ****.

Apparently there have been some FA Cup games today, my missus said one was on right now but do you know what, I can't watch them. To me football died yesterday. Sure they will carry on playing matches but when the heart and soul of football is removed, what's the point ? If the FA insist on playing this now meaningless competition and the Premier League take money before honour and decency then it's not worth competing in the competition. I sincerely believe liverpool should refuse to play another game, they should withdraw from all competitions as a sign of solidarity with Jurgen Klopp. It is the decent thing to do.
I think you're going ott there ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.