Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The timing of this announcement as been carefully pre planned out.
They knew in November yet kept hush, (they also weren't top of the league back then).
Could of announced nearer the end of the season so's not to distract the team.
But no they announce a couple of weeks after Klopps airs his fears of KDB coming back for City as we move into 2nd place.
The cynic in me says this is all about the mass media hysteria carrying some weight in pressurising the league into helping Klopp go out on his shield, with 'the most emotional title win in the history of the game'.
I will be watching the officiating in their games now like a hawk, but just know my blood pressure will go through the roof as a result in the coming months.
Let's just hope the supposedly best league in the world keeps some of its integrity intact.

Last edited:
His ego fed by the grief junkies is off the chain both him, them and the media want him to be put in greatest of all time conversation when the reality he is nothing more than a reasonably successful big spending manager like a few others, he has never been innovative, never changed the way football has been played and only got over the line when either handed piss easy draws or a break in the middle of the season, those are the facts, quite simply if he had been at any major club he would have been out on his ear for the trophies won compared to the money spent, he knows that, they know that and even the press know what but as is usual for the grief hungry, always the victim cunts never let the truth get in the way of the scouse narrative.

The timing of this announcement as been carefully pre planned out.
They knew in November yet kept hush, (they also weren't top of the league back then).
Could of announced nearer the end of the season so's not to distract the team.
But no they announce a couple of weeks after Klopps airs his fears of KDB coming back for City as we move into 2nd place.
The cynic in me says this is all about the mass media hysteria carrying some weight in pressurising the league into helping Klopp go out on his shield, with 'the most emotional title win in the history of the game'.
I will be watching the officiating in their games now like a hawk, but just know my blood pressure will go through the roof as a result in the coming months.
Let's just hope the supposedly best league in the world keeps its integrity intact.
how would u tell the difference between the usual ridiculously bias officiating they get and now, everybody knows its bent, its even a running joke that you dont get decisions at klanfield and instead of being ashamed by that pgmol laugh along with it.

This could be a massive gamble by Bingo.
Yes if he gets the league over the line (City to put paid to that), FA cup ( City can stop this), League Cup ( Stirling and Palmer need to step up) and Europa ( we just planted agent Phillips to scupper that).
So he can easily end up with fuck all and then who will be laughing then - out with a whimper (don't worry media will twist it somehow)
PS.
I really took liberties with the Europa one.

how would u tell the difference between the usual ridiculously bias officiating they get and now, everybody knows its bent, its even a running joke that you dont get decisions at klanfield and instead of being ashamed by that pgmol laugh along with it.
Think we might see it go up a few notches now

Feel like I'm leaning toward this benefitting their season rather than harming it. Only because if there's one fanbase that can keep up this level of ridiculous fervour it's them.
playing with emotion will only take u so far, they will keep up the ridiculous level of fervour but in reality it wont help the players long term, sometimes you have to take emotion out of it or it can affect you negatively and the reality is when that happens klopp has nothing, he doesnt know how to change things and he has never had a plan b, they will burn out same as usual, its telling that they only time they have got over the line in a league season is when there was a massive break in the middle

I don't know about you lot, but the PL will never be the same. I am still a bit down in the dumps, my mood is dark and miserable ...oh ..wait a minute .. it's pissing down and gloomy outside! Roll on the end of the season.

Now where are my candles ? ...

Loved the way the mighty Canaries opened them up yesterday btw.

Think we might see it go up a few notches now
im not sure how it can go up any more notches short of refs just kicking the ball in the net for them, we have seen players not yellow carder for clear yellow card challenges and staying on the pitch, penalties given with zero contact on the player, penalties ignored when a scouse player just cleaned another player out and 2 of those werent even at klanfield.

im not sure how it can go up any more notches short of refs just kicking the ball in the net for them, we have seen players not yellow carder for clear yellow card challenges and staying on the pitch, penalties given with zero contact on the player, penalties ignored when a scouse player just cleaned another player out and 2 of those werent even at klanfield.
Just wait until you see Jota win a penalty on the half-way line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.