Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I know a lot of countries are sending tanks over to Ukraine. Do you think Man City can get a tank for its visit through Liverpool to ensure the safe arrival of your players? Though I dont know if tanks can survive through Liverpool.

I know a lot of countries are sending tanks over to Ukraine. Do you think Man City can get a tank for its visit through Liverpool to ensure the safe arrival of your players? Though I dont know if tanks can survive through Liverpool.
Just send a van with DWP written on the sides in front of the team bus. That should clear the streets pretty fucking sharpish.

Another new one.

File it under Scouse hate chanting.

Drumming up hatred, there trying to make it seem acceptable and reasonable to throw bricks at a bus. God I pray there are no life changing injuries during the attack

The BBC pushing the rivalry as much as they can.

Liverpool are the only reason we're not going for 6 in a row is about the best they can come up with.

I think Pep just edges things there. I wish Haaland or Dias had asked Trent how much more their fans value their success. It would have to be 2.4 times just to equal the number of trophies we've won in comparison.

Pep.JPG

their delusion knows no bounds - complete and utter bellends.

I know a couple of lads that have got tickets in their end on Sunday - good chance of them being rumbled as they haven't got welsh / norwegian / irish / homw counties accents, they aren't ugly enough and their dress sense isn't shit enough.
Get them to grow a tache by Sunday and don curly wig with adidas tracksuit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.