Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I wondered who I hated more until today. I cheered United‘s winner. Never before never again. I must loathe Liverpool!

How did other posters feel about it?
My exact words were.

Oh fuck...Oh fuck....He's fucking through! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKing hell they've fucked them!

Watching that game today was like watching a fight in a nightclub between two drunken old skanks.

You feel a bit dirty for watching, but are strangely transfixed as to which one will come off the worse.

You may even secretly be rooting for one but are ashamed about it.

Today it was the drugged up scouse slag who got decked by the southern tart up here for the crack.

Hey ho, at least the quads gone so probably the right result.
Basically it was that pissed up women's fight at Cheltenham races.

Same. I absolutely loath the scousers and all the arse licking they get from the media. I detest Klopp too, a horrible **** behind that fake smile. As for their fans there are no words to describe how vile they are.Thank fuck I don't have to hear about the quadruple anymore too! You can't count a second rate European trophy as part of a quadruple anyway. Well you can if you're a scouser.
The nation was saved from hearing the national anthem booed in front of a world wide audience and the opposition crowd were saved from a shower of spit if they managed to lift the trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.