Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Who would be our Aldo? If we needed an ex-player to push the vitriol against scousers, rags, arse in the same crazed manner as Aldo, who would it be? (if anybody!)
The only one I could think of would be Morrison but he sobered up. Aldo clearly suffers from small man syndrome so maybe we could draft in SWP as an actual small man although he's an intellectual giant compared to Aldo. if we are being technically accurate as he is Scouse it might be fair to have an actual mancunian in the Aldo role. If Nedum Onuoha agreed to a lobotomy and then was kicked in the head by a horse then he might one day, assuming he was starved off just the right amount of oxygen, be able to be the Plazzy Aldo.

We were taken to corporate at Klanfield by a couple of mates and Aldridge was the speaker . Hate fueled rant followed that filled every anti City bingo card for miles and lapped up by the Scandi-Irish contingent. The two Scousers could see how livid I was with the prick and my City supporting pal had to stop me giving him a verbal fucking.
Contrast that with this season in the Tunnel club where the same two Scousers listened to Paul Lake praising them as a club and fan base. Really intelligent, courteous and knowledgeable .
To be fair to them , they dismiss Aldridge as a drunken hanger on too .

Congratulations on keeping quiet I don't think I could have

I wish someone would ask Aldo why he dotes on a club, who shat on him from a great height, the moment they got a chance to resign Ian Rush back from Italy and dumped him after hed admittedly been fairly good for them....
Dont know about you, but that would make me a little bit bitter towards such a club, seems to have pushed him candles-all-blazing closer to the cult. Strange man.

I wish someone would ask Aldo why he dotes on a club, who shat on him from a great height, the moment they got a chance to resign Ian Rush back from Italy and dumped him after hed admittedly been fairly good for them....
Dont know about you, but that would make me a little bit bitter towards such a club, seems to have pushed him candles-all-blazing closer to the cult. Strange man.
Oslo Syndrome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.