Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I find posts and opinions like this very odd. Throughout my entire football following years I’ve never given a fuck what other clubs do. Maybe the exception was Leicester winning the league, although after a smile that was that.

It’s mainly Liverpool fans who think the way this poster thinks. They actually believe that people give a fuck if they win something. Like it’s ’oh let’s look at Liverpool’ when the reality is it’s only meaningful to their own fans.

I wish they’d get their wish and would be a nation separate to the rest of England. Cut the fucking place out of the island and shove it far away.

IMG_4301.jpeg

I find posts and opinions like this very odd. Throughout my entire football following years I’ve never given a fuck what other clubs do. Maybe the exception was Leicester winning the league, although after a smile that was that.

It’s mainly Liverpool fans who think the way this poster thinks. They actually believe that people give a fuck if they win something. Like it’s ’oh let’s look at Liverpool’ when the reality is it’s only meaningful to their own fans.

I wish they’d get their wish and would be a nation separate to the rest of England. Cut the fucking place out of the island and shove it far away.

View attachment 114595
Obviously didn’t see the crowds for the treble bus ride in the pissing rain last season !
Probably only sees buses when he’s throwing bricks at them

Obviously didn’t see the crowds for the treble bus ride in the pissing rain last season !
Probably only sees buses when he’s throwing bricks at them
That’s just their low opinion of us coming over as banter, I get that.

It is just a very odd concept to me that a fan of a club thinks fans of other clubs care about what they achieve. And it is mainly these cunts who are the culprits.

Maybe it’s an ego thing? An insecurity thing? Or something to kill the hours before they go out stealing and murdering?

this is rawk in a nutshell

Why do some people seem to believe that the PL does not want to go after City for fear of losing money? I can't wrap my head around it. The PL would not lose a dime if City was relegated. It makes zero sense.
My guess at an answer would be -
The wealth around the City model will give various revenue channels to Prem League that are somewhat unique to sportswash.
The (often illegal) money pumped in has brought a host of top talent to the league (Haaland, KDB, Aguero, Toure, Silva, Rhodri, countless fullbacks etc.) that may have gone outside PL without City sportswash money. This has put a fake shine on the PL “product”. Plus Top managers.
City have won a shitload of trophies that might (after 115 charges) be void making a joke of the PL “product” with likely value repercussions.
City won the Champions League, which might possibly/probably have gone to a team in another European league in their absence (This is a big PL plus on the “brand”.)
Thats before you add in anything potentially dodgy paid to the premier league or Sky/BT to guarantee to boost the City brand and how deep the PL is into promises with the UK government on UAE relations etc.
There is a shedload of money connected to the City sportswash project and a sportswashing club doesn’t need to balance the books or make a return on investment. So it can almost be a limitless and uncontrolled revenue stream for the PL (as it kind of has been up to now)
Additional - City owners also have invested in using/controlling the PGMOL, which makes the whole model even more messy and difficult for PL to clean up.
I’m sure there’s more reasons.

View attachment 114595
Imagine being them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.