Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, on the one hand, if by miracle Klopp can bring in great players and reshape the squad, they could be a threat to us, somehow.

On the other hand, if he could at least get that lot playing decently and solidly then they could fight for Top 4 and deny a Chelsea or Rags a spot.

Alternatively they could appoint Nigel Pearson.

No need for you all to be such bitches about klopp getting the job and deluding yourselves as usual with all your bullshit to try and comfort yourselves. With or without klopp I can't see them being a threat to us. Big threat to the rags and possibly chelsea this season though, and if klopp goes there he will probably never manage United which is probably a good thing. Just a shame we haven't already played them yet

Wonder if Milner is guaranteed not only a starting spot, but one in his 'preferred central midfield position' under the new manager.

Never understood that, especially since pretty much everyone else is shunted around and played out of position.

Good. I knew as soon as I watched one episode of that Liverpool documentary when he first started that he was a charlatan who took himself far too seriously, and didn't have the substance to back it up. You can tell from the man that he's not bright enough or emotionally intelligent enough to do the job at the top level.,

The fact that as soon as he got the LFC job he lost 2 stone, got his teeth whitened and left his wife for his secretary tells you all you need to know about what kind of man he is, too.

I saw it, you saw it, most Blues saw it so why did the idiot media not point it out.........pity he was fired, a laughable clown at best , Klop would not be interested in a second rate american run club picking consistent also rans by a committee without investment cash thats been wasted, their decline is a joy to watch.

Last edited:
Jurgen-Klopp-at-Anfield.jpg

Caption?

"You hold the wreath up high with your left hand and grip the candle down here with your right . . . like this."

It will be a fascinating few days. The dippers will all come crawling out from under their stones, if they get Klopp or ancelotti, as they will think it shows the world that they are still a top team. I pray it's another complete dickhead, can't stand the fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.