Liverpool ticket details

Talk in a North Welsh accent as to appear a Liverpool fan.

Like the Ste Tudor bloke who’s always on the 9320 podcast - sounds more scouse than Jamie Carragher after 10 pints and a trip round the Beatles museum but goes on and on and on about how he’s from Wales haha

I feel sorry for him, seems like a nice lad. Imagine sounding like that. I’d have to get elocution lessons.

Like the Ste Tudor bloke who’s always on the 9320 podcast - sounds more scouse than Jamie Carragher after 10 pints and a trip round the Beatles museum but goes on and on and on about how he’s from Wales haha

I feel sorry for him, seems like a nice lad. Imagine sounding like that. I’d have to get elocution lessons.
The joke was more that Liverpool fans often seem to come from North Wales, Northampton and Norway. I don’t think I know anyone here who goes yet the Everton and Tranmere do. There’s lots of Scouse migration to North Wales so the accent has infiltrated across.

My Wales shirts often get mistaken for Liverpool by their own fans. I’m fairly confident I’d never mistake City for another team in sky blue. You’d be amazed how many don’t know what their own shirts are or crest is.

The joke was more that Liverpool fans often seem to come from North Wales, Northampton and Norway. I don’t think I know anyone here who goes yet the Everton and Tranmere do. There’s lots of Scouse migration to North Wales so the accent has infiltrated across.

My Wales shirts often get mistaken for Liverpool by their own fans. I’m fairly confident I’d never mistake City for another team in sky blue. You’d be amazed how many don’t know what their own shirts are or crest is.

I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Lazio purely because they play in City blue.

I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Lazio purely because they play in City blue.
Under Armour cap, t-shirt, shorts, socks and trainers in an Anfield pub:

-What’s the shirt, mate?
-Malaga.
-Who?
-Malaga.
-Manchester?

Iceland, Italy and Rangers are the only other blue shirts I have although it’s a darker one.

There’s a guy, possibly a member on here, who was innocently wandering around Rome in a City shirt one day back in the 90s, on the morning of the Rome derby.

Next minute, he’d been jumped and had his head kicked in by a load of Roma fans.

It’s one of those things that isn’t the slightest bit funny but was also kind of a bit funny.

There’s a guy, possibly a member on here, who was innocently wandering around Rome in a City shirt one day back in the 90s, on the morning of the Rome derby.

Next minute, he’d been jumped and had his head kicked in by a load of Roma fans.

It’s one of those things that isn’t the slightest bit funny but was also kind of a bit funny.

Haha fucking hell that is brutal

Might not have just been the colour of the kit that led to that - Lazio's home kit in 1990/91 was exactly the same design as ours!

Might not have just been the colour of the kit that led to that - Lazio's home kit in 1990/91 was exactly the same design as ours!

It was
When we did Cardiff away FA cup 94ish
It was alway gonna be iffy (it was)
The night before we were sat in the pub and all agreed no colours ! Had a mate who worked for Umbro used get various shirts and this was one of them

Next day one look lad turns up wearing it claiming it’s not a city shirt and it will be fine !!!

It was a city shirt with a different badge !!!

He got slapped !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.