Liverpool ticket details

Like the Ste Tudor bloke who’s always on the 9320 podcast - sounds more scouse than Jamie Carragher after 10 pints and a trip round the Beatles museum but goes on and on and on about how he’s from Wales haha

I feel sorry for him, seems like a nice lad. Imagine sounding like that. I’d have to get elocution lessons.
I'd have to get electrocution lessons...

Might not have just been the colour of the kit that led to that - Lazio's home kit in 1990/91 was exactly the same design as ours!

That’s proper cool

I want one

Two of my mates have always got toks for Liverpool away and not in last window. Both missed out this time around, yes reduced allocation didn't help, but both got OT Derby tiks...let's hope it is down to reduced allocation

Two of my mates have always got toks for Liverpool away and not in last window. Both missed out this time around, yes reduced allocation didn't help, but both got OT Derby tiks...let's hope it is down to reduced allocation
I think you are wiser than that.
About 12 of the lads who come with us have missed out and they all have over 24000 but less than 24500,they have never missed out on this fixture before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.