Liverpool ticket details

I would celebrate just yet though, it's not beyond the club to put loads of tickets on to please us seat counters and slowly take them off bit by bit. That's what I firmly believe they were doing for copenhagen
Have to agree with this, be interesting to know what it is on by midday - there's been instances before where 4/500 have gone from first sale window to second

All Sorted and and an 18-25 too
…..and relax well over 1300 went on sale

Last edited:
got two on 18-25, although was near impossible.

I think having the seat map loaded up already helped, so thanks to whoever put it in here
Tried to get the lad a ticket a few times on the 18-25 & never got owt, got in this morning & the shutters were down :( jeez they went quick, obviously I missed a trick!
Can anyone give me any advice on where I’m going wrong, tricks tips etc, ie should I use a computer instead of a phone, can you load the tickets up before sale ? and so on

if anyone fancies a swap I’ve got a derby ticket or Arsenal in 118, the lads gutted

That's a big allocation!

By the way, can anyone confirm if we have any seats in the upper tier or is it all lower tier only?
All lower. Think they planned on splitting the allocations across two tiers but they've changed their minds on that now so it is as it was. Probably makes more sense for access

All lower. Think they planned on splitting the allocations across two tiers but they've changed their minds on that now so it is as it was. Probably makes more sense for access

They haven't got a safety license yet. Liverpool won't put the home fans directly above the away fans. The PL, LCC and Merseyside Keystone cops won't allow it. The away fans will eventually get the top corner tier later this season or next season.

They haven't got a safety license yet. Liverpool won't put the home fans directly above the away fans. The PL, LCC and Merseyside Keystone cops won't allow it. The away fans will eventually get the top corner tier later this season or next season.
It's been that way since the Anfield Road Stand was made two tiers. They've always been above. And they've always thrown shit(literally).

Think Liverpool's original plan was to split them up but I've been told they have changed their minds on that as they lose more seats for segregation. Whether it gets past the SAG is another question but I don't think they care judging on how it's been for 20 plus years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.