Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

Unless you're stuck behind a post, that's not a restricted view
But if it says £27 on it they should be charging £27.

Exactly. No big deal. Just glad to have them. I'm sure plenty of blues would pay a lot more than that for them if given the chance

But like you say, if it says £27 that's what I should have paid. I'll give them a bell tomorrow

Stopped going away a few years ago for this reason. Went away religiously in the 90’s, did at least 12 always per season plus always in the cups in the 00’s and carried this on until 2014/15. I never struggled for tickets for anything with my points and then very quickly started to not be able to buy tickets in the first day of sale, that then started to drop to later and later and I wondered why. Then, it was a night game in stretford, on our row was about 8 or 10 Spanish/Portuguese lads. In front of us, 3 Chinese blokes and the more I looked, the people I saw the were just out of place. As regular away-ers, you recognise a lot of people and that really started to wain.

It pissed me off for a while and something just doesn’t sit right with it. Some people are points whores and sell their tickets on, corporates get whatever they want, as do players and shit loads end up on these touting sites.

I didn’t like it so I just stopped. As someone said, this has a huge effect on the away atmosphere (which still sounds pretty decent most of the time) but it’ll continue to get worse unless this kind of shit stops. Before I stopped, there was loads of em, taking fucking selfies, wearing half and half scarves and just generally doing things that proper supporters of a club wouldn’t do. Anyone who wears a half and half scarf at any big away game hasn’t built the points to buy the ticket in my opinion.

I work for a bloke who has 4 seats in the tunnel club. He can have tickets for whatever he wants. He reckons there’s no limit on how many he can have. He says all he needs to do is put a call in and they bend over backwards. Totally wrong as far as I’m concerned.

I sold my Spurs ticket on club ticket exchange the first time I've used it due to holiday. To find out at followig Bournemouth game it had been sold for £95 I've written to club for an explanation
Waiting for reply !!!

I sold my Spurs ticket on club ticket exchange the first time I've used it due to holiday. To find out at followig Bournemouth game it had been sold for £95 I've written to club for an explanation
Waiting for reply !!!
How do u know it sold for that ?
Never used that system

Stopped going away a few years ago for this reason. Went away religiously in the 90’s, did at least 12 always per season plus always in the cups in the 00’s and carried this on until 2014/15. I never struggled for tickets for anything with my points and then very quickly started to not be able to buy tickets in the first day of sale, that then started to drop to later and later and I wondered why. Then, it was a night game in stretford, on our row was about 8 or 10 Spanish/Portuguese lads. In front of us, 3 Chinese blokes and the more I looked, the people I saw the were just out of place. As regular away-ers, you recognise a lot of people and that really started to wain.

It pissed me off for a while and something just doesn’t sit right with it. Some people are points whores and sell their tickets on, corporates get whatever they want, as do players and shit loads end up on these touting sites.

I didn’t like it so I just stopped. As someone said, this has a huge effect on the away atmosphere (which still sounds pretty decent most of the time) but it’ll continue to get worse unless this kind of shit stops. Before I stopped, there was loads of em, taking fucking selfies, wearing half and half scarves and just generally doing things that proper supporters of a club wouldn’t do. Anyone who wears a half and half scarf at any big away game hasn’t built the points to buy the ticket in my opinion.

I work for a bloke who has 4 seats in the tunnel club. He can have tickets for whatever he wants. He reckons there’s no limit on how many he can have. He says all he needs to do is put a call in and they bend over backwards. Totally wrong as far as I’m concerned.
The thing is, our owners want to grow the club globally.
If foreign fans want to spend a fortune to come and watch their team, then fair play.
We, as fans, should be embracing these people including their half and half match momento, that will get pinned to their bedroom wall when they get home, not turning our nose. We know where we've come from. Embrace.

The thing is, our owners want to grow the club globally.
If foreign fans want to spend a fortune to come and watch their team, then fair play.
We, as fans, should be embracing these people including their half and half match momento, that will get pinned to their bedroom wall when they get home, not turning our nose. We know where we've come from. Embrace.

Nice one!

We all know this is the price of success. It was never going to be the same when glory hunters started turning up. The average fan is being slowly but surely squeezed out.

Until Khaldoon and Soriano decide to reduce season ticket and matchday ticket prices across the board, or at least freeze them for a few seasons to come, empty seats at the Etihad will become an even more regular sight.

In the meantime, the CFG seems to be taking centre stage before or alongside City.

IMG_1669.jpg

https://www.indiansuperleague.com/n...traordinary-hero-isl-experience-in-jamshedpur

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.