Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Still amazed by our performance last night.

Everybody looked heavy-legged - lacking any positive play throughout (save for the final 10 minutes).

I agree with others on here - Sané and Sterling should have switched sides eventually.

I thought we dealt very well with the ‘Wall of Noise’ - I think it was down to individual errors which Liverpool pounced on.

Very disappointed by the performance. Can’t see us going through now to be honest.

Defeats are always hard to take and im disappointed obviously and i understand the importance of winning this trophy one day for the owners and the club, but for me as an older *cough* City fan, i hate this competition. the whole organisation is corrupt, and the officiating is poor, the officials behind each goal line that do nothing, the players antics, the diving, the cheating, the professional fouls, the falling at the slightest touch, the imaginary card waving etc etc...... its hard to love it for me personally.

Ive enjoyed us beating bayern and barca dont get me wrong but when you watch the other teams play, and esp madrid the other night, fuck me, they spend more time on their arse or waving their arms out wide looking for shit fouls, than actually playing football!

Even before last nights game, i was thinking more about beating those bar stewards on saturday rather than the dippers.

sorry guys.

Defeats are always hard to take and im disappointed obviously and i understand the importance of winning this trophy one day for the owners and the club, but for me as an older *cough* City fan, i hate this competition. the whole organisation is corrupt, and the officiating is poor, the officials behind each goal line that do nothing, the players antics, the diving, the cheating, the professional fouls, the falling at the slightest touch, the imaginary card waving etc etc...... its hard to love it for me personally.

Ive enjoyed us beating bayern and barca dont get me wrong but when you watch the other teams play, and esp madrid the other night, fuck me, they spend more time on their arse or waving their arms out wide looking for shit fouls, than actually playing football!

Even before last nights game, i was thinking more about beating those bar stewards on saturday rather than the dippers.

sorry guys.

I'm with you on this one but obviously for the club it will be a target one day to hold the Chump aloft to the sounds of bluemoon and we all will rejoice no matter the hurdles placed in front of us.

Onto Saturday now for what could be a special day.

Still amazed by our performance last night.

Everybody looked heavy-legged - lacking any positive play throughout (save for the final 10 minutes).
And being on a bus for 15 mins being constantly bombarded with rocks and other missiles didn't have any thing to do with that? Of course it did.

Give over mate. It was a collective failure tonight. Always think it's telling when people use performances like that to air grievances against a particular player. How many clear cut chances did we create for him? Do you honestly think Aguero would've changed the outcome tonight single-handedly?

I think aguero would have at least had shots on target. Jesus rarely looks like scoring for all the excellent build up play, last night apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.