Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

I fucking hate those scouse utter cünts!!

Pep's dogmatism is his own undoing. Why not try a bus parking when required?
Liver****s are not that great, come on, mediocrities like Chamberlain, Milner et al. cannot give us another hiding.

Keep the faith blues, we'll come back

Tonight reminded me of Pep's Bayern team that never got passed the CL Semis.
Good on the ball but open to counter attacks and the high press.
He needs to evolve further as a coach, we don't have Messi.

Utterly embarrassed by the way we were destroyed by Candlepool.
Salah offside for first, where is VAR???
We got what we deserved FCUK ALL!
The dipper media wankfest is the hardest bit to take.
UEFA need to take action against the club for their assault on the players bus. Totally unacceptable.
Pep self destruct yet again v Klipperty.
How can those bias cnuts not see the Salah offside ,but say it’s ‘just’ it’s offside or onside

It was confirmed as onside in the TSN stream sometime in the 2nd half. The question should be why was Salah not doubled up and left to run free from the halfway line.

Banging on a double of beating the Rags 5 -0 on Sat and the the Dippers 5-0 on Tues, then I'm gonna chance my arm at waking the missus up after my last Guinness and asking the boss for a rise in the morning. Every cloud and all that......

I have been watching City for over 55years, can someone please tell me when the curse of 'typical City' will end?

That was not the team I have been watching all season.

Did they all swap boots before the game for a laugh?

Anyway, 4-0 next week and we are through

People saying we’re better than Liverpool I don’t actually think we are were more consistent beating shit teams like Everton on saturday but when the pressures on like tonight massive game away from home hostile atmosphere we bottled it.All we needed was one goal to keep the tie alive and we didn’t even manage a shot on target.Pathetic.Even Kompany looked scared in the tunnel before the game.Fuck was Guardiola thinking with Gundogan on the right that left side got peppered all first half Walker playing as a right winger wtf..
Every game this season with the exception of the 2 v this lot, at their place, we have turned up For some reason City as a club for over 40 years cannot beat them at their place

The said historic week of fixtures for City comes to an end. Side note, Sane is tough to watch sometimes. Jesus needs to grow up.
Jesus had to watch the same dross we did as he got no supply. We are frustrated as fuck, so why wouldn't he be?

Lots of criticism for Leroy on here. Sorry thats just wrong. He was one of only one or two players that put in a shift. He was man marked by at least two and we kept giving him the ball in tight areas. Blame our play makers but not the boy or Gabby who had zero opportunity. Just a very poor performance - gift them 3 goals and then all they needed to do in the second half was defend deep. Shape was abject in the first half. Gundogan performance was just so passive and ineffectual. We win together we lose together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.