Liverpool v Everton Maine Road?

Maintainin said:
The mid 80's match was the one when they double-teamed (the norm) n' went stormin through Moss Side precinct slappin rastas for bags of tree's women n' children then lootin all the chemist for pills n' powders the daft twats...

...fair to say quite afew of em came unstuck later on as it wasn't quite the walk in the park they expected (Alex Park that is haha)

Anyone remember a nite of fun n' games when United n' Oldham came to play their semi ?

Weren't we at QPR that night mate?

Hang on, think that was the replay.

I remember the scouse derby anyway. I was a bit young for fun and games but I went to the match for some reason. Was sat in the open air thing under the police box and some horrible Everton fan started hugging me when he thought they'd scored the winner.

Wouldn't surprise me if the daft twat still doesn't know it was disallowed.

late 70's I remember ...76/77?

mayhem in town

seem to remember blue scouse were at victoria and red scouse at piccadilly?

tidyman said:
Maintainin said:
The mid 80's match was the one when they double-teamed (the norm) n' went stormin through Moss Side precinct slappin rastas for bags of tree's women n' children then lootin all the chemist for pills n' powders the daft twats...

...fair to say quite afew of em came unstuck later on as it wasn't quite the walk in the park they expected (Alex Park that is haha)

Anyone remember a nite of fun n' games when United n' Oldham came to play their semi ?

Weren't we at QPR that night mate?

Hang on, think that was the replay.

I remember the scouse derby anyway. I was a bit young for fun and games but I went to the match for some reason. Was sat in the open air thing under the police box and some horrible Everton fan started hugging me when he thought they'd scored the winner.

Wouldn't surprise me if the daft twat still doesn't know it was disallowed.
Think many were on bans n' curfews around the time, cant remember if we even had a match that night tho do remember we only lasted bout 5 minutes in each pub we tried suppin in ...had to make hasty retreat from the Beehive ...got nowhere near the Parkside as got besieged by United, was sat in the Clarence when United first came in ...the City suppin in there that nite dint budge one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.