Liz Truss Resigns as PM

We're fucked with her in charge
And is that the plan - make her so bad that the red wall cries out for Boris and he appears over the horizon all contrite and a changed man !!! Smoke and mirrors I think because this can’t be real. It just can’t be.

Has she even mentioned Scottish independence? Or the Good Friday Agreement? Or relations with Europe?

I know there's no Conservative votes there.

She's the first to go to a comprehensive school because she was at school more recently, when comprehensives were more common. Didn't Major have to pass an exam to get into wherever he went to?

And is that the plan - make her so bad that the red wall cries out for Boris and he appears over the horizon all contrite and a changed man !!! Smoke and mirrors I think because this can’t be real. It just can’t be.
She's spouted out all the soundbites, but hasn't a chance in hell of delivering.

Winter is going to get very unpleasant for the tories

Never heard of the anti growth coalition, have they just made this shit up, get these fuckers out pleeeease.

They believe that because incessantly repeating their three-word slogans has worked in the past, so chanting "grow the pie" and "anti-growth coalition" ad nauseum will save them (and if it does, then this country deserves everything it gets).

She's spouted out all the soundbites, but hasn't a chance in hell of delivering.

Winter is going to get very unpleasant for the tories

Example - Jacob Rees Mogg has just announced a new fusion power plant despite the technology not existing to make a fusion power plant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.