Lock Bluemoon untill 3rd Feb for newbies

Robbo. said:
I think we should lock all newbie's out from now until the end of the transfer window as i recon we will be influenced by jokers and it will potentially block the site

Who is in favour?
What a great idea. Why not go the whole hog and not let anyone on until may. I mean they can't be real fans unless they been on here for Ages. If you ask me ric and co should have a selection panel and only choose people who can prove themselves to be the biggest fans ever

Robbo. said:
I think we should lock all newbie's out from now until the end of the transfer window as i recon we will be influenced by jokers and it will potentially block the site

Who is in favour?

Better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt... *sigh*

Robbo. said:

Who is in favour?
would you have liked it if this board was locked to you when you joined in september due to glory hunting?

silly suggestion... locking possibility to start threads would be better

I know what your saying about locking the board, were so heavily moderated now though, I don't think we will have any problems. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.