Lock Bluemoon untill 3rd Feb for newbies

big NO, im looking forward to all the mayhem the transfer window brings, and as already pointed out the wums are soon found out. there were some great wum posters in the last window and we could do with someone else to pick on.

gman07 said:
Robbo. said:
I think we should lock all newbie's out from now until the end of the transfer window as i recon we will be influenced by jokers and it will potentially block the site

Who is in favour?
would you have liked it if this board was locked to you when you joined in september due to glory hunting?

silly suggestion... locking possibility to start threads would be better

That's what you think!

Robbo. said:
I think we should lock all newbie's out from now until the end of the transfer window as i recon we will be influenced by jokers and it will potentially block the site

Who is in favour?

what gives you the right to decide, your not exactly a member who's been on here long???

Robbo. said:

Who is in favour?

Member for 3 months and you want to lock out newbies, irony is a word to you like steely isn't it?

Alternatively I totally agree, you need to be a member for 6 months to be able to post :p

rick1894citizen said:
Robbo. said:

Who is in favour?

what gives you the right to decide, your not exactly a member who's been on here long???

LOL, how wrong you are! Only if you knew pmsl!

Robbo. said:

Who is in favour?

Cool deal...and with that I bid you all adieu. I'll find somewheres else where I can attempt, again, intelligent discussion about my side. Cheers!

Not all new members are idiots, we only notice the dumb ones obviously. Would be unfair to actual smart new members to be punished for the retarded ones and rag cunts

sorry to say in my first post here....but think it would be an bad idea...just joined due to the fact that iam a FCK fan... and both want to help with your questions regarding copenhagen....but also want to benefit from the help you hopefully can serve me/us if we have some questions regarding your town...:-)

just my 2 pence....:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.