''Long ball negative football''

BlueHammer85

I'll take that all day long if you actually believe that !

most entertaining and dominant football I've seen since I've had my season ticket 15 years ago - long may it continue and long may people slag of Carroll so no one comes in for him. IRONS!

Last bunch of home games from Big Sam's defensive negative long ball football

West Ham 4-1 Southampton
West Ham 1-3 Arsenal
West Ham 1-1 Sunderland
West Ham 3-0 Fulham
West Ham 1-0 Aston Villa
West Ham 3-0 Cardiff
West Ham 2-0 Hull
West Ham 6-0 Brighton
West Ham 3-3 Birmingham

Re: ''Long ball negative shit football''

He's still a big fat bent bastard who couldn't lie straight in fucking bed.

#hoofball

Anyone who thinks Your man plays long ball football is a clown, it might not be total football but it is effective with the right players, I for one hope West Ham stay the course and i think they have more than enough, and if you trust in the man in charge you shouldnt have a problem

stony said:

#hoofball

Hoofball lol, you carry on thinking that

Markt85 said:
stony said:

#hoofball

So you agree on my first point.

As long as you're entertained mate, don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:

#hoofball

Dont care much about his personality , all I care about is he gets us results, he's doing that as well as great football and signings after getting us promoted , the guys a hero

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:

Dont care much about his personality , all I care about is he gets us results, he's doing that as well as great football and signings after getting us promoted , the guys a hero

Tbh I haven't watched you since the fat faced slug slimed his way over the doorstep at Upton Park.
I'm only going off his past record of playing hoofball and kicking fuck out any opposition players who try and play football.
I like West Ham but I hope you go down as long as that fat faced, bent fucking toad is manager. Hopefully people will stop giving him a job then.

He's the most ungracious bastard who ever lived, even Wenger and bacon face could teach the **** manners in humility.

I'll never forget when he was in charge at Newcastle and they came to ours expecting 3 points. We played them off the park and gave them a football lesson, with Elano pulling the strings and scoring a world class free kick. Final score was 3-1 to City and that fat ungracious **** gave us no credit. According to him we scored 3 lucky goals and Newcastle were the better team. I'd never heard any manager be so fucking ungracious in defeat, especially as we played them off the park.

So he can fuck off and suck a dogs arse as far as I'm concerned and I hope any team he is involved with get relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.