''Long ball negative football''

Re: ''Long ball negative shit football''

stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:
So you agree on my first point.

Dont care much about his personality , all I care about is he gets us results, he's doing that as well as great football and signings after getting us promoted , the guys a hero

Tbh I haven't watched you since the fat faced slug slimed his way over the doorstep at Upton Park.
I'm only going off his past record of playing hoofball and kicking fuck out any opposition players who try and play football.
I like West Ham but I hope you go down as long as that fat faced, bent fucking toad is manager. Hopefully people will stop giving him a job then.

He's the most ungracious bastard who ever lived, even Wenger and bacon face could teach the **** manners in humility.

I'll never forget when he was in charge at Newcastle and they came to ours expecting 3 points. We played them off the park and gave them a football lesson, with Elano pulling the strings and scoring a world class free kick. Final score was 3-1 to City and that fat ungracious **** gave us no credit. According to him we scored 3 lucky goals and Newcastle were the better team. I'd never heard any manager be so fucking ungracious in defeat, especially as we played them off the park.

So he can fuck off and suck a dogs arse as far as I'm concerned and I hope any team he is involved with get relegated.
To be fair, ''Colin'' Warnock would run him VERY close in that department!

And that is Fact of the day!

Markt85 said:
I'll take that all day long if you actually believe that !

most entertaining and dominant football I've seen since I've had my season ticket 15 years ago - long may it continue and long may people slag of Carroll so no one comes in for him. IRONS!

Last bunch of home games from Big Sam's defensive negative long ball football

West Ham 4-1 Southampton
West Ham 1-3 Arsenal
West Ham 1-1 Sunderland
West Ham 3-0 Fulham
West Ham 1-0 Aston Villa
West Ham 3-0 Cardiff
West Ham 2-0 Hull
West Ham 6-0 Brighton
West Ham 3-3 Birmingham

nobody said Carroll was a terrible player. Only thing we said is that he is an Extremely limited player that doesn't belong on any club that's aiming to make it into the top 4 or win the title.

And Carroll is tall, he is supposed to win Areal Duels. In fact it is the only thing he's good at.

For a slight second then I thought I'd stumbled onto a west ham forum. Then I realised I was in the general football forum and now I'm going back to the cellar. Fat Sam can get fucked.

Ovo said:
For a slight second then I thought I'd stumbled onto a west ham forum. Then I realised I was in the general football forum and now I'm going back to the cellar. Fat Sam can get fucked.
That face is gigantic isn't it?? has that humpty dumpty look going on.

There's no right or wrong way to play football. If all teams played the same it'd be boring as fuck. I actually find some teams who play possession football quite boring.

My favourite way to play is the traditional English way of football. Keep the ball but play at a high tempo and attack at pace. It's the most damaging way to play. Apart from Chelsea last season, every English team who has won a European throphy has done so playing that way. When a good team gets that right on a regular basis they're unplayable.

I don't care how much pundits and various other football fans/ supporters big up La Liga on how technically and tactically great it is, but it will never have the excitement and drama the Premier League has, and for me I would take that over tactics and technique any day.

We pay to be entertained at the end of the day, and by large we get out moneys worth in England - no matter what style or how scrappy a team plays.

Re: ''Long ball negative shit football''

stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:
So you agree on my first point.

Dont care much about his personality , all I care about is he gets us results, he's doing that as well as great football and signings after getting us promoted , the guys a hero

Tbh I haven't watched you since the fat faced slug slimed his way over the doorstep at Upton Park.
I'm only going off his past record of playing hoofball and kicking fuck out any opposition players who try and play football.
I like West Ham but I hope you go down as long as that fat faced, bent fucking toad is manager. Hopefully people will stop giving him a job then.

He's the most ungracious bastard who ever lived, even Wenger and bacon face could teach the **** manners in humility.

I'll never forget when he was in charge at Newcastle and they came to ours expecting 3 points. We played them off the park and gave them a football lesson, with Elano pulling the strings and scoring a world class free kick. Final score was 3-1 to City and that fat ungracious **** gave us no credit. According to him we scored 3 lucky goals and Newcastle were the better team. I'd never heard any manager be so fucking ungracious in defeat, especially as we played them off the park.

So he can fuck off and suck a dogs arse as far as I'm concerned and I hope any team he is involved with get relegated.

Hahaha.Not heard that one before Stony and just laughed out loud.Brilliant mate.

I never had a problem with Big Sam untill he tried to fuck us over Joey Barton. A done deal then Barton decided he wanted a Loyalty Bonus of £1 Mill, City refused next thing SA is saying NUFC's valuation was (believe it or not) £1 mill different to City's. As far as i'm concerned he's the most overated manager of our times, closely followed by Souness(hate him too, but not sure why)LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.