Looking for C*ntana

Scotty, I'm really really sorry.

Not only am I going to watch it tonight with my wife, but when I hired it I took advantage of the "half price computer game" offer and rented "Supa Red Devils On Fire" video game too, to play on the kids playstation.

Is that not enough for you?

scotty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
ooohhh

That's me told.

Sorry to have offended you, scotty, I'm sure it's a great film, up there with "Deer Hunter".

Doesn;t offend me pal, take alot more than a twit from Didsbury to really get to me. By the way do you feel a little inadequate at all, i noticed you became a Bluemoon member in 2007 and have a ridiculous amount of posts to your name,,,,you really need to go out more mate, Didsbury does have alot to offer toffs like yourself, go on enjoy. Dont bother replying i;m finished.

Your like some kind of one-man insult machine, kicking out at anyone who doesnt share your weird perspective on life. The fact that you choose to accuse someone else of feeling inadequate is piss funny.

You are the biggest argument ever for introducing a 'PC' test which would need to be passed before being allowed near a keyboard.

scotty said:
Neville Kneville said:
I hate Tom Cruise but I still laugh at his films.

Stop it now, i feel fine, the support has been touching but you will pay mark my words.

ps, they probably don't understand what your saying though, so you will be fine. ha

I find it rather ironic that you would insinuate that those of us who disagree with your viewpoints, have some sort of problem with the use of language. I'd suggest you might like to try spelling your hero's name correctly in your thread title before you start down that road, Einstein!

vonksbignose said:
scotty said:
Stop it now, i feel fine, the support has been touching but you will pay mark my words.

ps, they probably don't understand what your saying though, so you will be fine. ha

I find it rather ironic that you would insinuate that those of us who disagree with your viewpoints, have some sort of problem with the use of language. I'd suggest you might like to try spelling your hero's name correctly in your thread title before you start down that road, Einstein!

The thread name was edited to to please others you fool and is not meant to be a proper spelling you silly boy(look at the asterix and think a while). When talking about a view point, the only view if you can call it was to recomend the watching of a film, which i foolishly thought some blues may enjoy.
This then became an assault bt other members into my character and i was just defending myself, maybe not the best way but sometimes text is difficult to read correctly and some of others read what others don't, if you know what i mean. anyway i'm fine with the world , even you vonknosefyckface. bring it on tool. as for being my hero when did i ever refer to him being my hero? i merely and foolishly believed i was talkin to a footballing ordiance, City fans i know, but it;s a film. end off. So no more personal attacks on my character thank you. we really don't want to be starting more childish threads now do we. or is that was BLUEMOON has become with the more recent members.. ....

the most arrogant of footballers playing for the most arrogant of football clubs watched by the most arrogant of (plastic) fans,
me watch the film ?...for sure i will, it will just give me 1 more reason to hate the despised cnut im sure

Re: Looking for Eric

scotty said:
Didsbury Dave said:
No you're not, you pepper your posts with "lol".

That makes you as much of a clown as having your little wank over Eric the King and his propoganda movie.

Go on Didsbury Dave, let it out. be a man and really go for it. don't hold back now you will dissapoint your many followers on here. Don't you think you are really beginning to get dragged down by this constant stream of abuse. Typical of a twat from Didsbury me thinks, fuck off back to your little village and get a life.

Oi Scotty-nowt wrong with Didsbury matey!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.